Meet Our Experts at RSAC 2023
RSA Conference l April 24 - 27, 2023, San Francisco
Find Out Why Qosmos ixEngine is the #1 Choice for Network Traffic Visibility in Cybersecurity Solutions!
Enea’s Qosmos ixEngine is embedded by market-leading vendors of SASE, SSE, ZTNA, on-premise & cloud firewalls, SWGs, and NDR/XDR. Come to booth #4217 (South Expo) to see why. And book a meeting now for a live demo!
With 75% market share, Qosmos ixEngine is the preferred next generation DPI engine for traffic identification and classification. It delivers the L2-L7 visibility required for high performance threat prevention and detection.
Get One Step Ahead with Qosmos Embedded DPI and Traffic Intelligence technology!
- Learn how Qosmos traffic intelligence technology raises the effectiveness of ZTNA with detailed application classification and contextual metadata.
- Find out how to combine next-generation DPI with Suricata to enhance the performance of your FWaaS, SWG, NGFW, NDR & XDR.
- Improve ML-based threat hunting with Qosmos enriched network traffic data to boost accuracy and performance.
- See into encrypted traffic! Qosmos ixEngine can identify and classify encrypted traffic without decryption and from the first packet.
- Choose exceptional product support. Our local support teams are trusted extensions of our customers’ teams, providing global 24/7 assistance and product customization. Our roadmaps are designed around customer needs and priorities.
Qosmos ixEngine Key Features Include:
- Market-leading DPI coverage and accuracy: 4000 protocols & apps & 5900 types of metadata
- First Packet Advantage (uniquely accurate 1st packet processing capability)
- Optional modules to accelerate development (e.g., VPP plugin, Rules Engine)
- Flexible form factors (SDK, CNF, VNF, standalone SW sensor)
Qosmos ixEngine also Provides Unique Security Insights & Indicators, Including:
- ML-enhanced encrypted traffic classification & categorization
- Classification of evasive and anomalous traffic
- Complex tunneling visibility: full paths for up to 16 levels of encapsulation
- Extraction of files and embedded links
- Detection of potential Man-in-the-Middle attacks